Friday, August 12, 2011

MO BROOKS TOWN HALL IN LIMESTONE COUNTY


Congressman Mo Brooks, 5th District of AlabamaTomorrow and next week I’ll be holding more Town Halls across North Alabama.
I’m looking forward to talking with folks about the need for job creation. We'll discuss the impact our current economic situation will have on our community, our state, and our country. The events are open Q&A, so I hope you will come and ask me questions about the subjects you’re interested in. Everyone in District 5 is welcome to attend.
I’ll open the Town Halls with brief remarks, and the rest of each event will be devoted to Q&A with the audience. For questions or directions, please call my Huntsville District Office at (256) 551-0190.
Dates and locations are listed below. I hope to see you there!
 TANNER
When: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 2:00 - 3:30 PM
Where: Calhoun Community College Health Science Building, Room 109, 6250 US Highway 31, Tanner, AL

ARDMORE
When: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 5:00 - 7:00 PM
Where: Bryan House Pavilion, 26494 First Street, Ardmore, AL

No comments:

Post a Comment